I’m excited because my harp is now all better, and able to record in the upper notes. Today is the first experiment with the new recording set-up, and I love the delicacy of the sound. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this new meditation.
This improvised music deeply grounds the energies into the ground through the feet, and at the same time stretches the heart center upwards, allowing the “wings” to stretch and air out. Here’s how:
* Sit quietly with your feet on the floor, hands in a comfortable open position.
* Exhale completely. Hold for a moment. Inhales from the bottom upwards.
* Exhale completely, again. Hold. Inhale from the bottom.
* Exhale completely, and slowly. Hold. Inhale slowly from the bottom.
* Feel the bottoms of your feet touching the earth (or your shoes, carpet, sand or whatever your feet are on).
* Sit up a little taller, and feel your heart center reach up to the sky.
* Notice your breath.
Relax and enjoy the music.